Visit the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) for official Coronavirus (COVID-19) health information.
We want you to feel safe while shopping with us, so we have been working hard to ensure we are following proper CDC guidelines at the Shreveport Farmers' Market. This is what you can expect when visiting us:
- A new entrance! Our new entrance located at the corner of Commerce Street and Crockett Street (look for the big blue arch) allows us to monitor the number of guests to ensure that we are operating within the capacity guidelines set forth by the Governor of Louisiana and the State Fire Marshall. (It is also closer to the parking areas for customer convenience!)
- If you are sick, showing symptoms, or been in contact with someone who has of COVID-19, please stay home.
- Our enhanced layout maximizes efficiency and accessibility and complies with current spacing, capacity, and social distancing guidelines.
- The Market has five places to 'get a squirt' of hand sanitizer.
- Public restrooms are open and are being frequently cleaned/sanitized throughout the day.
- Vendors are practicing safe selling methods and being as contactless as possible for every customer interaction and transaction.
- Most of our vendors are ServSafe trained and/or certified already and have been advised to wear masks and sanitize regularly and after any contact.
- Guests are strongly encouraged to wear a mask, not required.
- Commonly used areas are being frequently cleaned/sanitized throughout the day.
- Our busiest time is from 9:00 am - 11:00 am, so if you are looking for a smaller crowd, please plan your trip accordingly!
- No pets. In many cases pets are carriers of microorganisms that can be transmitted to food through urine, feces, or saliva. In addition, no pets are allowed in Festival Plaza per City of Shreveport ordinance.