How It Works
1. TOP-UP WRISTBAND
using credit, debit, or cash at any coupon booth
at any vendor that also accepts coupons
3. REQUEST A CASHOUT
of any unused wristband coupons at
RevelBands.net between Oct. 10- 20 at 11:00am CST
Pre-Purchase & Refunds
SKIP THE LINE. Everytime!
Stop by the Revel Office or at on of our downtown Revel+ partners and pick up a wristband starting September 19. Pay on the portal and link your wristband number and you never have to visit the line! Simply go straight to the food & beverage vendors and scan to purchase.
- Click the button below to to get started
- Create an account and pre-purchase coupons
- If you have a wristband, you can enter the wristband ID (on the back of the wristband tab) and your funds are added automatically.
- If you don’t have a wristband ID, you will receive a QR code in your email, bring this email to any coupon booth at the festival to get your wristband and begin your Revel experience
- The Revel Band is free and there are no fees for coupon payments
on the portal. Cash outs of unused funds will be live from 8:00 AM CST on October 11 through 6:00 PM CST on October 20th.
- Paper coupons are non-refundable
- You must have your unique Revel Band ID located on the underside of the logo tab of the wristband to receive a refund
- The Red River Revel is not liable for lost or stolen wristbands or paper coupons
- PLEASE NOTE: there is a $3.00 service fee that will be deducted from all refunds
What does ‘a stored value solution’ mean?
You will receive a wristband that will act as your wallet. You’ll load up your wristband with funds, and pay for everything by tapping your wristband. You’ll spend less time in line and less time worrying about cash, but most importantly, more time enjoying the event!
How do I get my wristband?
You will receive your wristband after you arrive at the festival when you head to the coupon booth.
How do I load funds onto my wristband?
To load funds onto your wristband you can top up online at revelbands.net or visit one of the coupon booths onsite.
– To load funds onto your wristband, visit one of the coupon booths onsite.
How do I top up my wristband online?
- Go to revelbands.net.
- Register to create an account or sign in if you have already created one.
- Go to Top Up and select the amount you would like to top up.
- Enter your card details and confirm.
- You will receive a QR code via email. Take the QR code with you to the event and present it to top up staff to add the funds to your wristband.
Note: If you have topped up more than once, we only need to scan your most recent QR code. Make sure you have it ready at the gate.
I’ve topped up more than once and I have more than one QR code. Do I need to scan both?
No. If you have topped up more than once, we only need to scan your most recent QR code. Make sure you have it ready at the gate.
How do I purchase items during the event?
Simply tap your wristband at any of the outlets that accept coupons at the venue to pay for your order. The amount due will be deducted.
Can I use cash or credit card to make purchases at the festival?
No, wristbands or coupons will be the only payment method for food, beverages, and kids’ activities at this event. Souvenirs and art vendors do not accept Revel Bands or Coupons and accept cash or card.
How will I know how much credit I’ve got left on my wristband?
You can request a balance check from any device, in addition to when you make a transaction or at a coupon booth.
What if I lose my wristband?
If your wristband is lost or stolen, you can get a replacement. However, please keep in mind thatyour wristband is similar to cash. This means we can issue a new wristband, but any associated value will be lost.
– If you lose your wristband at an event and are given a replacement, please use one of the top up stations to add funds to your new wristband. Do not top up your wristband with your online account. Your online account will be linked to your lost wristband and we will be unable to load the funds to the new wristband.
I’ve bought more than one ticket, can I top up multiple wristbands from the same account?
No, you can’t top up multiple wristbands from the same account. For each wristband you will have to create a separate account to top up online.
Can I transfer my money to someone else’s wristband?
No, your credit is not transferable.
Can I split my payment with my wristband and coupons on the same transaction?
No, you can only use one payment method per transaction.
What if I have unused credit on my wristband after the festival?
You can claim back any unused funds online after the event. Online cashouts are the only method for refunding unused funds. Online cashout will cost $3 per transaction.
How do I cashout my wristband?
More information on how to cashout will be shared closer to the event.
– To cash out, visit revelbands.net and register your wristband. Cashout will open at 11:00am on October 11th and close at 11:00 am on October 20th. Refunds will be subject to a $3.00 processing fee.
What if my wristband gets cut, torn or wet?
The wristband will still be accepted if it has funds on it. However, you are welcome to collect another wristband free of charge at a coupon booth. Your wristband is water-resistant.
I've lost my wristband - can I still cashout?
No. Your wristband acts like cash. Without your wristband ID, we unfortunately can’t provide you with a refund.
What if I have any questions?
If you have further questions, ask any of the wristband staff at the festival. If you require further information, send an email to email@example.com.
Are there any fees?
There is no fee associated with obtaining a wristband. Wristbands will be subject to a $3.00 refund fee.
When does cashout open?
Cashout opens at 11am on October 11th. You cannot cash out before this time.
When does cashout close?
Cashout closes 11am on October 20th. After this time, no cashout requests will be processed, so please make sure you request a refund before the cashout window closes. Refunds will be processed 5-7 working days from the cashout window closing. Please keep hold of your wristband until you get your refund.
How long will it take for me to receive my refund?
Refunds can take 7 working days from the refund request being received. This is based on the correct information being submitted.
How do I know my cashout was successful?
You will receive an email confirmation to let you know your cashout was successful.
I haven’t received my refund yet
Refunds can take up to 7 days to process provided you entered your details correctly, so please be patient.
My wristband ID isn’t recognized
Please check you are not mistaking 0’s for O’s and I’s for 1’s and B’s and 8’s. Also make sure there is no spacing and that you are using the correct capital letters. The system is case sensitive.
My refund amount isn’t right
We’re sorry to hear that. Please email your wristband ID and any further details about the discrepancy firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate this for you. We’ll endeavour to respond within 72 hours.
I haven’t submitted my refund request and have missed the deadline
The deadline for refund requests has been very clearly stated – on social media, website and on posters around the site. If you have missed the deadline, we will be unable to refund you. All funds left on wristbands and not refunded will be considered a donation to the event.